2. The Campaign is applicable at all Watsons’ outlets nationwide.
3. The Customers must reload their Watsons Touch ‘n Go Card with a minimum amount of Ringgit
Malaysia Ninety-Five (RM95), to be entitled and rewarded with the reload value of Ringgit
Malaysia Five (RM5). The reload value of Ringgit Malaysia Five (RM5) is limited to the FIRST
8,000 Customers only.
4. The reload value is not exchangeable for cash.
5. Touch ‘n Go Sdn. Bhd. (TNGSB) reserves the right to amend this Terms and Conditions inclusive
of changing the rewards as advertised with any items of similar value by giving no less than
twenty-one (21) days’ notice.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia, and Customers who
participate in the Campaign shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Terms and
7. The Terms and Conditions are also available in Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of any
inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and the Bahasa
Malaysia version of this Terms and Conditions, the version of the Terms and Conditions which
the Customers read and understood shall prevail.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
a) You acknowledge that you are aware and give your consent to TNGSB that the information
collected by TNGSB from you (“Personal Data”) will be used and/or disclosed in accordance to
TNGSB’s Privacy Notice as posted on TNGSB’s website at http://www.touchngo.com.my. and
the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
b) Where you voluntarily provide your personal data for a known purpose or where information is
generally available and can be obtained by reasonably expected means at a location or an event
that is open to the public, it shall be deemed as an implied consent and such implied consent
shall be deemed as a valid consent